Q: Why am I building a new thing?¶
- A: To solve a need...
- Is there an existing project that does what I want / care about, rather than manufacturing something new?
- Is there a low-tech solution? (Like rumble strips!)
- Or something I can repurpose?
- "The greenest phone is the one already in your pocket." – Phones are often adapted as "brains", cellular connections, displays, or sensor arrays for electronics projects. Perhaps you can adapt an old phone for your project?
- See: Afterparty
- A: Learning / looking for inspiration / practicing a new technique...
- What can I build that will help fix things? (Some suggestions!)